Tuesday, March 14th, 2017
2 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. CT / 12 p.m. MT / 11 a.m. PT
Hosted by Jaime Lizotte, HR Solutions Manager, ComplyRight™
If the polls are correct, we are a nation divided. And that means your employees probably are divided, too. Heated discussions around the water cooler about healthcare, women’s causes and the proposed travel ban are all too common.
This places employers in a tricky situation. You want your workers to be comfortable expressing themselves — but you also have a right to a peaceful, productive work environment. To complicate matters further, these topics being debated can easily cross the line into harassment.
What can you do to protect your business? What is acceptable under the law?
Attend our free webinar, and you’ll learn:
- How office politics can lead to a harassment lawsuit
- The definition of a hostile environment, based on real-life scenarios
- What you can and can't do about employees' use of social media
- Tips to legally limit on-the-clock political discussions
- Practical approaches to keeping the peace and restoring productivity
Brought to you by