Tuesday, July 11th, 2017
2 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. CT / 12 p.m. MT / 11 a.m. PT
Presented by: Jaime Lizotte, HR Solutions Manager
In our last I-9 audit webinar, we received more than 350 questions from participants. And it’s no wonder. The two-page Form I-9 has a whopping 15 pages of instructions PLUS a 69-page handbook on proper completion.
In this follow-up webinar, we will answer as many of your submitted questions as we can. You’ll leave the presentation clearer on the requirements of the I-9 and, just as important, more confident in your abilities to properly administer it.
Here are just a few questions we plan to address:
- Should I take photocopies of the I-9 documentation an employee provides?
- How do I fix I-9s that were completed incorrectly?
- Do I need I-9s for volunteers?
- Do employees need to fill out new versions of the I-9 when they’re released?
- What if an employee’s name is different on ID documents from what it is on the I-9 form?
Brought to you by