Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
2 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. CT / 12 p.m. MT / 11 a.m. PT
Presented by: Jaime Lizotte, HR Solutions Manager
As the Trump administration steps up its fight against illegal immigration, employers must prepare for a surge in workplace audits and ICE investigations. To avoid the risk of steep penalties, immediate measures should be taken to ensure I-9 documentation is compliant. Plus, it’s crucial to know your rights and obligations should an investigator come calling.
Join us for this free webinar with special guest, Shanna Wall, Esq. to learn more about the actions you should take to shield your business — and what to do if your company comes under scrutiny.
You will learn:
- Likely outcomes of the Trump administration’s immigration plan
- Proactive measures to ensure your I-9 records are 100% compliant
- Specific incidences that trigger an investigation
- Legal actions you can take to limit the scope of an I-9 audit
- Best practices to protect your rights and your business
Brought to you by