Tuesday, July 10, 2018
2 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. CT / 12 p.m. MT / 11 a.m. PT
Presented by: Jaime Lizotte, HR Solutions Manager
Would it surprise you to learn that more than half of small-business employers lack full confidence in their awareness of employment laws? And that most of them rely on non-experts for advice on HR compliance topics?
The second annual National Small Business Compliance Pulse Survey, sponsored by ComplyRight, revealed these and many other interesting findings. Join us for a fascinating, one-hour summary of the key insights revealed by the study. We’ll share statistics and observations about how small businesses just like yours feel about – and deal with – increasingly complex labor laws.
You will discover:
- The top HR compliance concerns among businesses with fewer than 100 employees
- The current level of HR technology adoption among those small businesses
- The surprising facts about what small businesses include – and don’t include – in their employee policy handbooks
- How many small businesses have faced labor law investigations, legal actions and fines
- How prepared they feel they are to deal with an investigation or legal action
Brought to you by