Promoting inclusiveness within your business is an effective way to foster an open-minded company culture. But with a diverse workforce comes challenges. And as a result, many employers are learning the hard way that simple missteps can result in costly and time-consuming discrimination claims. Most of these mistakes are avoidable — but all too often lack of HR knowledge lands business owners in legal hot water.
Watch this fast-paced, expert-led webinar to learn steps you can take to promote diversity and inclusion and prevent discrimination in the workplace. You’ll walk away knowing how to protect your employees — and your business.
During this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Similarities and differences between diversity and inclusion
- Characteristics that are protected by law, including age, gender, race, national origin, religion and more
- Current and emerging discrimination laws
- Tips to foster a peaceful, productive workplace when working with a multi-generational staff
- Critical information to include in your anti-discrimination/anti-harassment policy to avoid discrimination claims
Establishing company policies that are in compliance and protect your business culture can be a challenge. With Company Policies Smart App from HRdirect, you have access to many prewritten policies, written by legal compliance experts covering a wide range of topics that protect you and your staff. Keep your business in compliance, and protected at all times.