Did you know? Approximately 15% of businesses have no process for tracking employee attendance. Not keeping accurate records encourages employees to work less and take unaccounted time off — simply because you permit it.
Proper attendance tracking can prevent this. It allows you to tackle workplace absences head on — and reduce the aggravation of frequent call-ins, tardiness and other productivity-draining issues related to attendance.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The costs of excessive, unscheduled absenteeism on your business
- Why companies — large and small — should track attendance
- The legal do’s and don’ts of attendance tracking
- Compliance pitfalls that can occur with improper, incomplete recordkeeping
- Demo of a cost-effective solution for easier attendance tracking