In a perfect workplace, employee absences would always be scheduled well in advance. But you know the drill … Carl calls out with no notice regularly, Hannah has headaches every other Monday and Clyde claims family “emergencies” way too often. Excused absences are one thing, but when they’re unplanned or excessive, they can negatively impact your productivity and profits.
Don’t let chronic absenteeism hurt your business! Get a better understanding of the typical reasons behind unnecessary time off, why it matters and the steps you can take to prevent it. With this awareness and a recommended action plan, you can better manage employee attendance and keep absenteeism from getting out of hand.
Watch this timely webinar now and learn:
- The hidden costs of excessive absenteeism
- Practical ways to prevent the problem
- How to recognize legally protected absences under federal laws
- The most popular types of PTO accrual, and how to set up a customized program
- The importance of a written attendance policy and consistent tracking
Easily spot any troubling attendance patterns that need your attention and maintain accurate records — all in one convenient view. Take the headache out of keeping track of who’s on the job, who’s called in sick, and more with the Attendance Calendar Smart App from HRdirect.