In a matter of weeks, the COVID-19 pandemic has taken center stage in nearly every aspect of our lives. Employers are dealing with unprecedented challenges, with fast-moving developments requiring immediate interpretation and response. We’re here to help you make sense of the legal implications for your organization and your employees.
Watch this webinar and get expert, up-to-the minute guidance on:
- Understanding the new Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) and Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Who is eligible for paid family or sick leave under expanded federal legislation
- Differences between existing FMLA leave provisions and FFCRA coverage
- Policies and pointers for managing temporary remote workers
- Communication strategies surrounding business closures (and reopening)
- Factors to weigh when considering layoffs or a reduction in force (RIF)
- Mandatory employee notification requirements related to unemployment insurance, layoffs and other related topics
Find resources to help you keep pace with changing legislation and implement safe practices during the COVID-19 pandemic. HRdirect offers the products you need to comply with the new FFCRA legislation, deal with FMLA leaves, manage reductions in workforce and more.