Understandably, most small, growing businesses are singularly focused on increasing sales and servicing customers. There’s a point when it becomes obvious that a business needs an HR professional on staff. Until then, managing employees and taking proper steps to protect your business from legal risk can seem like a never-ending burden that distracts from other critical business activities. And yet, you can’t afford to ignore these responsibilities.
Take a deep breath! In this insightful panel discussion, HR and small business experts, will share practical guidelines and resources for getting employee management tasks under control, even without an HR specialist on staff. You’ll also hear first-hand from successful entrepreneurs on how they’ve learned to manage employees and grow their business.
Watch this free webinar to learn:
- Common mistakes to avoid when hiring
- How to create an organized recordkeeping system
- Employee policies every business needs
- The right way to document performance issues
- Why accurate labor law postings are critical
- Steps to prevent a costly harassment claim
- How to use technology to reduce HR overhead
If you’re a manager or business owner, chances are you juggle many HR tasks and are trying to keep up with the ever-changing employment laws. But that’s about to change! HR 101 from ComplyRight is a free online training program that will give you a solid understanding of employment law so you can handle typical workplace issues like a pro.