The second in our two-part series, this presentation offers valuable insights on the state of employment law today. This time, we’re covering the major trends (and challenges) every employer must manage for more effective hiring. For example, did you know more than 33 states now restrict criminal history inquiries, and salary history bans are in effect in 11 states?
Get expert direction on the best strategies — and practical solutions — for maintaining compliance and shielding your business from legal risk.
Watch this free, attorney-developed webinar to learn:
- When you can — and can’t — ask about a candidate’s criminal background
- Why requesting salary history is illegal in certain cities and states
- Mandatory language that must appear on job applications
- Best hiring practices to avoid legal missteps or, worse, a discrimination lawsuit
- Practical online tools to support successful, legal hiring at every stage
It’s never been easier to expand your recruitment reach and track the best candidates with the aid of the Job Application and Applicant Tracking Smart App from HRdirect.