Wednesday, January 23, 2019
2 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. CT / 12 p.m. MT / 11 a.m. PT
Presented by: Jaime Lizotte, HR Solutions Manager
It’s a new year, with fresh challenges and opportunities for small business employers. What are the key employment law developments most likely to influence your workplace in 2019? Although we don’t have a crystal ball, we do have a keen understanding of the issues expected to heat up this year.
Join us for a free, insightful overview of the major legal trends every employer should be watching. Just as important, get direction on the best strategies – and learn about practical ComplyRight solutions – for reducing risk and keeping your business compliant.
Register now and learn about:
- New requirements for conducting anti-harassment training and how to address this sensitive issue with employees
- The latest state marijuana laws, along with tips for creating a legally sound employee policy and drug testing guidelines
- The recent surge in mandatory employee notifications, requiring employers to provide informational handouts to workers in certain situations
- The proliferation of state and local paid sick leave laws and other trending leave regulations
- The latest Affordable Care Act developments (and why this filing requirement is likely here to stay)
Brought to you by