It’s a new year, with fresh challenges and opportunities for small business employers. What are the key employment law developments most likely to influence your workplace in 2019? Although we don’t have a crystal ball, we do have a keen understanding of the issues expected to heat up this year.
This free webinar will offer an insightful overview of the major legal trends every employer should be watching. Just as important, get direction on the best strategies — and learn about practical ComplyRight solutions — for reducing risk and keeping your business compliant.
Watch now and learn about:
- New requirements for conducting anti-harassment training and how to address this sensitive issue with employees
- The latest state marijuana laws, along with tips for creating a legally sound employee policy and drug testing guidelines
- The recent surge in mandatory employee notifications, requiring employers to provide informational handouts to workers in certain situations
- The proliferation of state and local paid sick leave laws and other trending leave regulations
- The latest Affordable Care Act developments (and why this filing requirement is likely here to stay)
Take the hassle out of filing and delivering 1099, W-2 and ACA forms with an all-inclusive print, mail and e-file service. Complete your forms directly on efile4Biz.com with ease and confidence in no time at all.
Listen to our Q&A Podcast on this FREE HR webinar.