Given the ongoing debate about the future of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), many employers are asking themselves, “Is the ACA going away?” … “Is 2017 reporting required?” … “Will the IRS take action if I don’t file?”
Employers who are focused only on the messages coming from Congress and the White House may expect minimal enforcement of the ACA’s employer reporting mandate (which requires covered employers to supply ACA forms to all employees for tax-filing purposes). Meanwhile, over the past few weeks, the IRS has issued statements and taken actions that paint a different picture and provide a clear road map for what employers need to do.
Watch this free, insightful webinar and you’ll learn:
- The surprising IRS move that will have a big impact on employers (and your employees!)
- Whether employers are expected to file this coming season
- Where the IRS stands on penalties for non-filers
- What a recent Executive Order tells us about IRS enforcement plans
- What steps employers should take next